Keep on, keeping on until the day breaks and the shadows flee away !!
Various Article study and their review based on my personal studies. Basically these articles are from HBR that are collected from by study.
I have been helping many friends online in preparing BBS final research report and also their proposal. I have added few samples on this site too.
Subject wise numerical solutions are divided into various sections. The questions are solved in our classes and are from my own study materials.
Monetary review, fiscal budget analysis and review of current economy are included here. I have been studying them since last 5 months.
This tab consists the recent numerical solutions from several subjects from the Solution Page.
- Highlights of Monetary Policy FY 2077/78
- Solved – Increase sales from their present annual $24 million, Kim Chi Company, a wholesaler, may try more liberal credit standards
- Solved – Porras Pottery Products, Inc., spends $220,000 per annum on its collection department. The company has $ 12 Million in credit sales
- Solved – The Acme Aglet Corporation has a 12% opportunity cost of funds and currently sells on terms of “net 10, EOM”
- Solved – Kidd Corporation presently gives credit terms of “net 30 days”. It has $60 Million in credit sales and its average collection period is 45 days
- Solved – Matlock Gauge Company makes wind and current gauges for pleasure boats. The gauges are sold throughout the Southeast to boat dealers
- Solved – The McCollough Company has a variable operating cost ratio (VCR) of 70%, its cost of capital is 10% and current sales are $10,000. All of its sales
- Solved – The Pettit Corporation has annual credit sales of $2 Million. Current expenses for the collection department are $30,000, bad debt losses
- Solved – Flint Distributors makes all sales on a credit basis, selling on terms of 2/10, net 30. Once a year, it evaluates the creditworthiness of all its customers.
- Solved – Morrissey Industries sells on terms of 3/10, net 30. Total sales for the year are $900,000. Forty percent of the customers pay on Day 10 and take