Topic : Corporate Social Responsibility towards Employee during the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Study of Nepalese Service Sector Organization
Prepared by : Suraj Kumar Tamang
Time Duration : 1 month
Background : The purpose of this thesis proposal is to determine the Corporate Social Responsibilities of Organization towards employee during the Covid-19 Pandemic state in Nepalese Service Sector. It also analyzes the degree of how organizational roles impacts the employee motivation in the current state of pandemic chaos.
- General Objective : To understand the Corporate Social Responsibilities of the organization towards the employee during the Covid-19 Pandemic State in Nepalese Service sector and recommend feasible and viable approach to motivate employee and implement CSR component in the organization.
- Specific Objective
- To measure the level of employee motivation in Nepalese Service sector during the Covid-19 Pandemic State.
- To examine the contribution of Corporate Social Responsibilities towards Employee motivation in the pandemic period.
- To identify existing motivational practice in the sectoral analysis
- To examine inter-dimensional relationship between CSR and employee motivation in Nepalese service sector
- To suggest/recommend solution for the use of appropriate means to motivate employee during the pandemic period r
This study has the following are the research questions:
1. Does Safe Workplace have effect on employee motivation?
2. Does Flexible Work Setting have effect on employee motivation?
3. Does Resilient Rewarding have effect on employee motivation?
4. What is the current status in Employee motivation in Nepalese Service Sector in this pandemic period?
5. Does an empirical relationship exist between CSR and Employee motivation as exhibited within the sample of respondents from the Nepalese Corporate context?
6. Based on the empirical information, would it be possible to recommend to managers as a solution for higher employee motivation?